Deliver engaging teaching and learning experiences to anyone, anytime, anywhere
The WizIQ Virtual Classroom expands your teaching reach beyond a traditional classroom’s four walls. Reach anyone from working adults to full-time students, no matter where they are in the world, as long as they can connect to the web.
This unique teaching environment lets you deliver media-rich content, and offers many levels of interactivity. Synchronous video, audio, and text chat offer ways for teachers to communicate with students, and students to collaborate with one another during live classes. Better yet, record those classes for students who weren’t able to attend, or create self-paced tutorials they can take at any time.
WizIQ Virtual learning platform lets users join a classroom or attend a lecture in real time using an internet enabled device such as a computer or Mobile phone from anywhere across the globe. With our powerful platform’s features and range of useful tools, you can:
- Increase student engagement with real-time audio-video communication, text chats, and advanced, interactive whiteboards.
- Integrate smoothly with your existing website or LMS using our APIs & plugins.
- Deliver live classes on-the-go from selected mobile devices.
- Manage your classes and students easily with handy features like Attendance Reporting, Recording, and Notifications.
- Reuse lectures recorded by using WizIQ’s recording and secure content facility.
- Access WizIQ from any internet browser, without downloading any software.
About the WizIQ/Dellcotech Partnership
Dellco Technologies Ltd is a Kenyan company that provides its clients with the best of the best when it comes to their ICT needs. We accomplish this by always analysing each client’s situation and coming up with a tailor-made solution.
WizIQ is a Concord, North Carolina, US based company with nearly 2 million registered users and more than one million monthly visitors. These two companies have entered into a partnership to bring the WizIQ Virtual Classroom and support to teachers and trainers in Kenya.